I took a short leave from blogging mainly because of the temporary absence of zest for writing and because I felt that there was no point in writing down every single event that happens in my life. I know it’s not entirely true though. Looking back at my old posts, updating my blog every now and then (or consistently, more so) proves that a lot can happen unnoticed just when we forget to write about them. So here’s what’s been happening in my life lately..
- My family and I went to Tarucan for the second time around, this time to distribute food to the families and to donate toys to the kids. So much has happened in a small span of time! More of our Tarucan travel in the next blogs!
- An attempt to French braid my hair every time it proves to be annoyingly unruly (which is most of the time)
- More sunset photos than ever! I can’t entirely remember what got me taking photos of the sunset, but I guess that means I have been out a lot lately!
- That spontaneous 10a Alabama Art Fair post-Aco Baby’s birthday (!!!) So much love for this fair. Will surely post about this soon! Regrets for lack of photos 🙁
- First cup of Rita’s Ice! 🙂 <3
- My attempt to look normal in a red lipstick
- PMS blues kicking in hard: nonstop cravings, sudden outbursts, emotional outpour, and all those jazzy lady hormone shenanigans
- Freelance job as an manuscript editor (yay!). I’m on my third job now. (Good job, Bae.)
On top of all that, I’m trying to clean my Instagram feed one vscocam-filtered photo at a time. I’’m also getting back to working out (after weeks’ worth of set back!!)
I hope someone missed me at the least. Haha.