Serving you today’s look! 👄
In this picture you see me sporting a simple everyday look that can pass for date nights, provided you’re wearing a bold and/or colorful outfit.
What you don’t see was me struggling to see the contour powder on my tan skin, removing my blush powder, applyinh 3 different lipsticks, and breaking a lipstick and eventually throwing it in the trashcan.
I like this look – it’s simple and pretty basic, but here are some more thoughts:
- I’m not sure how I feel about BLK’s contour powder in Sun-Kissed. It’s not as powerful as I expected.
- On the other hand, the blush is pigmented. I even tissued off some powder.
- I initially applied Sweetheart (limited edition liquid lipstick), but it was too bold once with powder on. My mistake was taking the color as is when I was testing it for a couple of days with zero makeup. Put on your base and it turns 2x brighter. So I removed it and applied Vice Cosmetics in Hayabayabu, topped by Pink Sugar’s Breakfast in Bed.
- Maybelline’s Fit Me Liquid Foundation and Press Powder oxidize on me. After a few hours, my face looks more pink than yellow, and I hate it. Thinking of getting a shade lighter. Testers, frequent users, beauty product experts, how’s your experience so far?
- I go full-blown when I do my wings, but this time I settled with a slightly thick eyeliner, and I actually like it!
- Miniso’s retractable eyebrow pencil chuchu is the bomb. I love that I don’t need to sharpen it, and it has a spoolie on the other end. I only do my arch and then just fill in the rest of my brows with the spoolie.
What’s your Sunday look?
Bae is a 20-something passion blogger from Manila. She likes hoarding hobbies and trying out new stuff, blogging about her mundane adventures, and tweeting about random realizations and musings.