Hey, guys. It’s Monday again but a holiday (Ninoy Aquino Day), so I’m pretty sure most of you are relishing in the long weekend and staying in or doing productive things that you can’t do on a weekend or on a normal working Monday. I’m writing this as I’m watching Game of Thrones, so let’s keep this short!
Welcome to Magic Monday, a blog series where we list all things nice and worth looking forward to for the week. This blog series aims to uplift dazed spirits, especially on a Monday morning – a friendly reminder that not all Mondays should be hectic and that it can bring a little magic to your week if you let it. ✨
In case you missed it: Magic Monday | Vol. 16
- I spent the weekend with the boyfriend. I just love spending time with him. ❤️ We basically watched a lot of movies and ate a lot of junk. On Saturday, we saw Bar Boys and 100 Tula Para Kay Stella. Both were good, but I prefer Bar Boys just because I’m already past the HS kind of love, and Bar Boys seem more realistic and I have high regards for law students. On Sunday, we saw an old Aga-Regine film on TV.
- I got a good feedback from a potential client. *insert dancing Spongebob meme*
- Paraiso St., my happy place. 🍢🍢🍢
- Shot a new vlog for my YouTube channel. Time to dust off that platform.
- Discovered a way that I can edit my photos on VSCO without my photos suffering from inappropriate presets (I refuse to buy presets, too, so I’m only using the free ones).
- Earth Love Skin‘s ARCOVE I • Get It Done [Part 2] playlist
- Read a few blog posts last night and crossed off some from my Feedly dashboard.
- A new passion project in mind.
- New organic skincare products to try! 🍃 I intend to make a review on them once I use them long enough.
So, that’s about it.
How are you enjoying this Monday so far? ☕️
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- Makeup As An Investment: Simple Glam Makeup Workshop - September 20, 2017
- Magic Monday | Vol. 19 - September 17, 2017
- 16 Things I Accomplished Last August - September 12, 2017