Hey, guys! Another week done in our books. Really hope you’re looking forward to this new week because I definitely am. I hope it’s not too late in the day for me to write another volume of Magic Monday! Anyway, I just really want to share with you how my week went, so let’s make this quick.
Again, welcome to Magic Monday, a blog series where we list all things nice and worth looking forward to for the week. This blog series aims to uplift dazed spirits, especially on a Monday morning – a friendly reminder that not all Mondays should be hectic and that it can bring a little magic to your week if you let it. ✨
S A T U R D A Y // July 15
- Meeting for a Bloggers Group. I feel so accomplished this weekend because I attended my first legit blogger’s meeting. Haha. The word meeting scares me because it feels and sounds so adult to me, but in reality, it’s just a group of people discussing things in a professional manner. I’m happy to now be a part of a Bloggers Group that is so welcoming and which allows me to be more than what I am right now.
- Getting work done on the bus. In order for me to really accomplish something, I need to limit my resources and be in a place where I will be forced to work. In this case, I was able to do some work while on the bus. It significantly reduced my workload once I was home and kept getting distracted. This may be no big deal to you, but it is to me.
S U N D A Y // July 16
- Spending an entire Sunday with the boyfriend. This is actually the highlight of my weekend. Haha! I enjoyed the entire Sunday doing nothing with him. And I believe that’s the beauty of it – we literally didn’t do anything special yesterday, which made the day just nice and simple. I got us Calzone from Domino’s Pizza, we watched a movie, chatted over coffee, and had dinner together (at midnight). It’s way more special to me than spending so much outside, having our feet hurt from walking all day, etc. It was quite a lazy Sunday and I enjoyed it. <3
- Getting more clarity on the path we’re taking. This is both business and family-related. I can’t share anything with you right now, but I’m looking forward to sharing stuff with you. <3
- Having more reasons to keep creating art. Finding my purpose in this whole blogging thing and generally in the “creative world” (this one I never saw coming), and slowly finding my niche and discovering my expertise.
- Reading dear friends’ blog posts. I was able to catch up on some of your blogs yesterday, and I also left a comment in each one. It feels nice to just catch up with friends’ lives even if it’s just online, you know?
- 2-hour afternoon nap. Guys, I NEVER TAKE NAPS. I COULD NEVER TAKE NAPS. I always end up having this irritating headache when I wake up. Yesterday’s was a different story. I was able to nap for 2 hours straight, most probably because I’ve been sleep-deprived lately. But it felt SO GOOD, you guys. And I woke up cheerful and bubbly, so yay!
It’s your turn. How was your weekend? 🙂
May you have a sweet Monday,
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- Makeup As An Investment: Simple Glam Makeup Workshop - September 20, 2017
- Magic Monday | Vol. 19 - September 17, 2017
- 16 Things I Accomplished Last August - September 12, 2017