Magic Monday | Vol. 9
- Jec and I saw Dukot yesterday. And although I got sad at the fact that the cinema house had less than 20 people watching, I enjoyed the movie – I even cried – and it also made me realize how people base their decisions on their present situations. Some will force you to think on your feet and compromise something for another, others will downright make you do things because it’s who you are. Anyway, go give it a shot. It’s a nice film, your money won’t go to waste.
- Against my inner debate, I still went with my family to the mall to run some errands. I basically just tagged along but I can’t say it’s a completely bad decision. I was able to read some articles on my Pocket app, compose this blog post (typing on my Notes while waiting for fam as I write this), and reflect on some things. I was able to find a 25-peso pocketbook from Book Sale for an art experiment. Gosh, I genuinely missed squatting, crouching, and holding uncomfortable positions just to score nice books. This blog post will be a reminder that I don’t have to empty my pocket money to grow my reading pile – there are too many nice books in book warehouses alone!
- Speaking of books, I’m excited to try black poetry. Let’s hope it works out for me. My intention is to have a creative outlet that is new, fun, and therapeutic. If I’m able to keep it up, I’ll be posting them whenever I finish a page. 🙂
- I finally have Kiehl’s products! I want to make a review of it so other people with the same skin type I have – oily and acne prone – would have an inkling of its effects. Let’s hope it would be positive. Wach out for a blog post on it. 🙂
How’s your Monday, so far?
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- Filipinos’ Love Affair With Buffets Feat. 7 Flavors - January 15, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to a Mindful Running Workout - January 15, 2018
- Self-Love: Body - January 12, 2018