Magic Monday Vol. 4
I was browsing through my blog posts when I realized that I haven’t written much Magic Monday blog posts, most of the time because my Mondays start busy when blogging is at the bottom of my to-do list. I’m going to write this quick one since some nice things that happened during the week/end deserve some limelight.
- I finally got myself a copy of Elizabeth Gilbert’s Big Magic. I’ve heard about the book from Elisa and ever since I couldn’t stop thinking of getting my own copy. I guess it’s a rare find and it sells out fast because I only saw a copy (and coincidentally the last one!) in Fully Booked Promenade. It being the last copy, of course, I had to take it as a sign! I also got Jesus Freaks, which Shane recommended me.
- Shane and I were supposed to go out at noon yesterday but our plans got postponed. Still, we were able to go out, have Chinese food for dinner, and watch Zootopia.
- I finally created an Instagram account to promote my blog posts. ✨ I’m going to be a bit busy in the next few days, trying to figure out how to layout everything and what hashtags to use. I love blogging but I suck at promoting it. LOL.
I’m almost done with my first article for the day, which is 1,000 words long. How’s your Monday going so far?
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- Filipinos’ Love Affair With Buffets Feat. 7 Flavors - January 15, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to a Mindful Running Workout - January 15, 2018
- Self-Love: Body - January 12, 2018