Hey, guys! I hope you’re all having a lovely Monday! It’s a long weekend, so yay for another day to rest, spend time with your family or binge watch your favorite series. Two days simply ain’t enough, huh? Anyway, since I had a lovely weekend myself, I want to share another Magic Monday series with you! I know I’m kinda flooding your email notifs and social media timelines right now, but I don’t want to proceed with this week without sharing the lovely things that happened to me over the weekend.
Without further ado, welcome to Magic Monday, a blog series where we list all things nice and worth looking forward to for the week. This blog series aims to uplift dazed spirits, especially on a Monday morning – a friendly reminder that not all Mondays should be hectic and that it can bring a little magic to your week if you let it. ✨
- For Manila Day, Jec and I went to Intramuros to roam around the area. We chanced upon his fellow HCS members, so we tagged along to the museum tour. Guys, Distileria Limtauco Museum is da bomb! It has a massive door at the front, which looks like an ordinary wooden door, but inside, it’s just LIT AF. I can’t wait to tell you guys more about it, but if you don’t follow me on Twitter, here are the photos I shared on the platform:
- We had a night tour at Fort Santiago afterward. I believe it’s worth knowing that you can stay there as late as 9pm. More on that later! But speaking of which..
- I took a Manila Day vlog for you!! I’m going to add that to my “Manila Bae/Bae Explores Manila/Manila Exploration” series on my YouTube channel. Hope you guys look forward to it! It’s so packed with interesting info and tidbits!
- Bulalo for dinner. ✨😍 #CravingSatisfied
- Manila Photos. LOTS OF PHOTOS. <3 <3 <3
- One of those 1-on-1 talk with Jec, which I really cherish. Mostly we catch up on things, have a recap of our day, etc. We talked over coffee and it felt nice. ☺️
- Future collaborations for my blog. Wink, wink.
- Spent the day with the boyfriend
- Launched my blog’s new look + 2 new blog posts 😍
- Had street food again. I know I shouldn’t be eating those anymore but huhu, I was craving so badly!
- Complete skincare routine
- Hitman: Agent 47 while eating KFC Chicken (LOL)
That’s about it for my Magic Monday!
On a really personal note, though, I really encourage you guys to do this as well. I know a lot of your hate Mondays, so instead of looking forward to the next weekend, why not try to lighten up your Monday blues by thinking of what already transpired during your last weekend?
Here are simple ways you can do this. I’ll help you out.
- Grab a pen and paper.
- Think of all the things that made you laugh, smile, happy during the weekend. It could be a person, an object, a thing, an anecdote, a memory, etc.
- List them down. As much as you can. Don’t think too hard. Don’t make it an official list. Just write them down. You had coffee in the morning? Go write it. You exercised after hibernating for months? Go for it. You saw a tweet that made you smile? Jot it down.
- Ponder on your list. Reflect. Remember that happy feeling, how good you felt.
- Carry it over your Monday. ☺️ Better if you can extend it to a couple of days.
If you ever think of writing your own Magic Monday series, do let me know! I’d be glad to read your list!
- The goal is to make you feel good.
- It’s as simple as listing 4-5 things in bullet form. You don’t need paragraphs so the list is for you, not for anyone else. You don’t owe them any explanations.
- You can do this at Sunday night before going to bed. It helps to sleep with happy thoughts in your head.
- [FOR BLOGGING PURPOSES] Pictures aren’t required. Your words are enough. But if you want to share some photos go ahead.
- Share your list with people you love to spread the good juju. ❤️
Ready for the week?
Don’t worry, you got this.