Oh boy. And just like that, it’s Monday again. But you know what’s exciting about a new week? Exactly what it is – a new week. Seven new days to be productive, to create memories, and to be kind to others and to yourself. I know Mondays make you itch. I feel the same way most of the time. But we can totally counter that by jotting down happy thoughts like the eventful things that happened to us over the weekend.
A LITTLE TIP: Whenever I feel crappy, I try to look back on the past few days and rack my brain of places, people, and occasions that made me smile, then I try to use that feeling to battle my negative vibe so I can go back to work with a better disposition.
Here’s my list:
- I know this didn’t happen during the weekend, but the happiness still lingered on me days after. Last Thursday, I went with a friend to an art exhibit. It felt exhilarating to be a part of a fancy crowd. It was also exciting because it was my first time. This is also my first legit blog work, so I’m ecstatic. I’ll be publishing the blog post soon!
- Jec and I went on another walkathon date. Seriously, though, we should start thinking of a name for this type of date. We typically allot a few hours for one day walk around and take pictures of people, places, food, and whatnot. We’ve already done The Manila Bae, A Day in Manila, The National Museum, Our First Date. I think that’s about it if I remember correctly. This time, we walked around Adriatico, Malate, Roxas Boulevard, and other spots that I have to ask Jec because I suck at remembering streets and places in general.
- Jollibee Spaghetti. Need I say more?
- More photo dumps to upload on The Bae Blogs from Jec and I’s walkathon. And I totally forgot that I still have photo dump albums as a follow up for The Manila Bae. Yikes. I don’t even blog for a living but I already have too many backlogs. I don’t get it? LOL.
- Hold my hand, I’m still in disbelief. I started bullet journaling last Friday and I. Am. Hooked.
- Red hair because why not? 🙂
- And, of course, another Magic Monday blog post to spread positivity to you all!
In other news, I’m doing pretty well with blogging. I think I’m getting more readers since I created a Facebook page and have been consistently publishing my fresh blog posts there. I hope I keep it up because Facebook is a really nice tool for social media marketing. I mean, really, Facebook is so versatile.
So, how’s your Monday so far?
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- A Few Ways To Make Money While You Travel - August 16, 2017
- My (Current) Nighttime Skincare Routine - August 15, 2017
- Photo Dump: Weekend Staycation at Pansol, Laguna (Day 1) - August 15, 2017