Welcome to Magic Monday, a blog series where we list all things nice and worth looking forward to for the week. This blog series aims to uplift dazed spirits, especially on a Monday morning – a friendly reminder that not all Mondays should be hectic and that it can bring a little magic to your week if you let it.
- My photo gallery is happy once again. I was able to take a lot of lovely photos from me and Jec’s trip to Intramuros and Escolta. I’ll be making a photo dump here soon!
- It’s a sure ball – Kiehl’s is working on me well! Hallelujah! The search is over, I hope.
- I was able to do a little cleaning yesterday. I woke up late, but I cleaned what I could and spent the rest of the afternoon editing and uploading photos.
- I got Jec’s copy of Mastery by Robert Greene in exchange of my Star Wars shirt.
- I got drunk over the weekend; met some amazing, passionate, and driven people; and hung out at this new restaurant/pub in Escolta.
- Thus, I made new friends. 🙂
I’m undecided if I want to push through with a legit blog post to share how my Saturday (July 23) went so I can document the little details or I should just cherish them and let the photos speak for themselves. I hope to come up with a decision after a few days.
How’s your Monday so far?