Welcome to a not-so-new series in my blog called Life Lately, where I share bits and pieces of recent events in my life – both rad and sad.
- Trying to keep up with working out but my brain refuses it
- Disposing my books by donating them to a growing local cafe
- Being domestic once again (help referrals, anyone?)
- Taking care of mom’s lovebirds out of my own initiative
- Wearing (and purchasing) more basics
- Being addicted to facial masks… (read: forgetting to remove them after a certain period where 10 minutes become 30)
- Witnessing the cats grow (and become annoying creatures who target everything and anything)
- Trying to keep the faith no matter how tough some things are
- Crying out buckets to a friend after keeping in the emotions for too long
- Having too much caffeine (uh, remember when I was wide awake at 1am?)
- Keeping in touch with an online friend (who I have yet to meet in person!!!)
- Being supportive and proud (even though they may not know it) to people who are trying to make it big in this scary world
- Having a fluffier bum (thanks, Z!)
- Being extra sweet with Shane
Bae is a 20-something passion blogger from Manila. She likes hoarding hobbies and trying out new stuff, blogging about her mundane adventures, and tweeting about random realizations and musings.