Life Lately, as of 05/10/2015 (happy mother’s day!) On second thought, also categorising this as as The Happy List, as I’m feeling jolly tonight.
- Slacking off a bit at work, but finishing a job again. Two, in fact! *happy dance*
- Regaining belief in myself over and over again.
- Finding the right pace in between things
- Reconnecting with an old friend (Look, Ivan, you made it to this post!)
- Waking up to an air-conditioned room after what seems like forever
- Finding time to read again
- Lots of lovely quotes (also unexpected finds) from Instagram
- Cooking up two newly-learned dishes (I should not have added water to that ginataang gulay! I should not have! Still regretting it to this day. Sigh.)
- Rita’s, after craving for days (!!!) Got a black cherry cheesecake ice x chocolate custard (should have went for coffee for a change)
- Finding a big shirts store for Shane. Love at first sight, man. Love at first sight.
On the downside, do yourself a favor and stop comparing yourself to others, Bae. A thousand times over, stop.
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- A Few Ways To Make Money While You Travel - August 16, 2017
- My (Current) Nighttime Skincare Routine - August 15, 2017
- Photo Dump: Weekend Staycation at Pansol, Laguna (Day 1) - August 15, 2017