The Happy List | Vol. 1
I’ve been feeling like crap lately – for a lot of reasons – so I decided to do my very first Happy List in hope of making me feel better and shedding a light on the bad lights in my life lately. This is not an original link since a lot has done and are doing it already, such as Camie and Helga, to name two of my favorite bloggers.
So here’s my very first happy list –
- Shane’s bucketful of patience with me despite me being a natural-born brat.
- This God-given talent that enabled me to deserve this freelance job.
- Knowing that I can push myself further in the gym and unleashing more of my strength
- New found love for VSCOcam filters + learning how to take better photos
- Guns finally growing bigger (!!!)
- Tuning in to this teleserye every night (don’t judge)
- Finding my passion to write once again
- Getting better at writing (thanks, freelance work!)
- Charlie’s new babies <3
- Finding inner peace by myself
- Acquiring more patience
- Spontaneous family hangouts + good food