So we went to Clark, Pampanga for the weekend and I can’t believe those two days went by so quickly! When I thought I was still cherishing the coolness of the hotel room, I am already here at home and in my bed, writing about my family weekend getaway. It would be a good idea to stop watching the clock, don’t you think?
I’m not really in the mood to write down a detailed blog about this, but let me make a bullet list of the things we did during the last two days!
- Found a hotel after half an hour of driving around in Clark
- Had lunch at Jollibee while waiting for proper time to check in the hotel
- Went back to the hotel with kuya and waited for a bit in the lobby while staff prepared our room
- Lounged around + worked a little + took a nap
- Went out for dinner, ate at Reyes Barbecue
- Bought a Vision Therapy Eyewear + other stuff from Watson’s
- Went back to hotel & watched a bit of TV before calling it a day
- Woke up at 8 am
- Buffet breakfast + hearty talk with kuya (very rare!)
- Went back to hotel room to shower + TV
- Watched half of “Death Becomes Her” with kuya
- Watched Pacquiao-Mayweather fight. I HAVE SO MUCH FEELINGS ABOUT THIS, U GUISE.
- Went to Puregold Duty Free for some shopping. I was strong enough to not buy even a single bar of chocolate. I deserve an award for this.
- 3 PM lunch at Chowking. So unbelievably hungry + dizzy.
- Went to Marquee Mall… just because.
- Home at 8 pm.
This is a very lousy blog, obviously. I’ll make up for it the next time that I have something actually exciting to write about. Haha. Hope you guys had a good weekend!
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- A Few Ways To Make Money While You Travel - August 16, 2017
- My (Current) Nighttime Skincare Routine - August 15, 2017
- Photo Dump: Weekend Staycation at Pansol, Laguna (Day 1) - August 15, 2017