in beauty, Kiehl's, product review
Bae is a 20-something passion blogger from Manila. She likes hoarding hobbies and trying out new stuff, blogging about her mundane adventures, and tweeting about random realizations and musings.
I’ve been using these products for almost a month now, since July 17, and I’m ready to drop a product review on them.
But here are some things you need to know about me first:
- I have an extremely oily skin. My face usually starts to shimmer 10 minutes after I apply my makeup.
- I have acne-prone and sensitive skin. I can easily get pimples from using a dirty makeup brush, from sleeping on a dirty pillowcase, or simply when I wear makeup the entire day. So sleeping with makeup on is a big no-no for me.
- I work from home so I rarely go out.
- That said, I usually wear makeup only on weekends.
- This is not a sponsored post. I’m not yet on that level.