My Bucket List (100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die)
By now, you’re probably already bored of my travel blog posts. I do apologize, but I’m just the kind of person who makes a series out of everything. I like slicing the events of my life into chewable days so they’re not all one time, big time. Anyway, let me do something different today. I want to share with you my very own Bucket List. Actually, now, I wrote it down clearly saying it’s the “List of 100 things I want to do before I die”, but that’s about the same thing, right? I don’t have the 100 items on my list yet. I’m working on them, though. 🙂
I know some of you have a lot of travel goals this year (and throughout your entire life), but my Bucket List is a bit different from that. I don’t have a lot of travel goals on my list. And about my goals that involve going to another country, we’ll just see. As of the moment, I don’t even have a passport, so. HAHA.
Oh, by the way, this list comes in no particular order. I also don’t have a deadline for each one. I also don’t force things to happen. If I get to do them all, then awesome. If not, then maybe I’m just not meant to do them. 🙂
MY BUCKET LIST
Learn to ride a bike.(Jec taught me how)
- Travel to U.S.A.
Get published in a magazine.(Plump.ph, read this and this) Have recognition for my blog.(Feel free to object if I’m not yet there haha)
- Learn to bake.
Master a recipe.
- Eat a turkey.
- Try a gourmet cuisine.
- Go on a cruise trip.
Be a tourist.
- Compete in a bodybuilding contest.
- Hike a challenging mountain.
Be friends with a complete stranger.
- Wear a beautiful gown.
Grow the confidence to wear a bikini in public.(23rd birthday)
- Squat 100 pounds.
Meet-up with an online friend.
- Read the entire Bible – and know it by heart.
- Grow my makeup collection.
- Be a medium (size 6-8).
- Go to a beach with white sand.
Stay up until sunrise with a loved one.
- Sit on top of a mountain and gaze at the stars.
- Pet a tiger or lion – adult and cub.
Find the perfect cup of coffee.
- Visit another country.
- Taste a decent glass of wine.
- Attend a bible study for solid weeks.
- Visit the Sistine Chapel.
- Witness real snow.
- Go to an exotic island.
- Try a legit foreign dish.
- Learn a different dialect (not language).
- Learn how to knit.
- Dye my hair a crazy color.
Feed a stranger family.(Day 3 in Banaue, an Australian family went to Hiwang. We offered some of our breakfast for them to try.)
- Build a furniture with my hands.
- Own a car.
- Go island hopping.
Be tight friends with an important individual.(Suffice to say, I’m friends with Camie Juan now? LOL. Don’t worry, I didn’t make sipsip, all engagements were genuine.)
- Run 21km. for a cause.
- Speak in front of an audience as a speaker.
Be an advocate of a movement.(#IAmFlawsome)
- Visit an artsy store (something that would make me say, “WOW”).
Spend half a day musing at art.(National Museum, 2nd day with Jec. We spent 5 hours there.)
- Go to a concert.
- Dine in a restaurant with a live band (soft music).
- Take a plane ride alone.
- Buy my own house.
- Build a website from scratch.
Finish a really thick book.(Ken Follett books) Meet an industry personality.(Tita Cindy Dominguez who gave me my first blog work)
- Help a charitable organization.
- Go bald for a cancer patient.