My list is growing big and I need (and want) to share some of the articles on the blog, since there’s no use copying these links if I just keep them to myself, right? Sharing is caring, so let me share with you some good reads I found while distracting myself online.
Feel Good, Casual Reads
- Your anxiety might be killing you, but it’s actually just lying to you.
- Plumpness, happiness, and gratitude all rolled into one beautiful letter. (This may or may not have tugged at my heartstrings a little bit too strong)
- Life is happy, make it simple. But first, make it organized. Small changes go a long way.
Personal Development, Life
- At the end of the day, we want to be happy and successful. But sometimes, the two do not go hand in hand. What really are the myths and realities of doing what you love?
- Sleep is for the week.
- If it doesn’t suck, it’s not worth doing.
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- The Most Intimate Makeover Ever - December 11, 2017
- November Accomplishments - December 10, 2017
- Budget-Friendly Christmas Gifts for Your Last Minute Shopping - December 3, 2017