My 15 truths about working out based on my personal perspective:
1. It is addictive; therefore,
2. It is habit forming.
3. There is no such thing as being too fit, being too strong, being too flexible, etc.
4. There are people who go to the gym and have no idea what they’re doing, but
5. You should never judge anyone in any aspect. Everyone is doing his best.
6. You will have setbacks, you will go on plateaus, and that’s okay, that’s normal.
7. There are days that you will feel like a beast. And then there are days that you will feel like a bag of potato chips.
8. Haters exist. It only proves you’re doing something right.
9. There is no such thing as dressing too much (gears exist for practical reasons) but your workout will never forgive you for running with doll shoes or for lifting wearing cargo shorts.
10. Not everyone who goes to gym goes for the muscles. It could be to destress, to clear one’s head or to even just check out people.
11. You will find yourself hungry. All. The. Time.
12. When you’re hooked enough, you will start replacing your social time for gym time.
13. You don’t have to break your bank to be fit. There are plenty of options – just do your research.
14. It means a lot when someone notices your hard work.
15. You can’t please everybody. As with working out, you can’t please everybody with your body goals.
Eat to lift, lift to eat,
Bae is a 20-something passion blogger from Manila. She likes hoarding hobbies and trying out new stuff, blogging about her mundane adventures, and tweeting about random realizations and musings.
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- Makeup As An Investment: Simple Glam Makeup Workshop - September 20, 2017
- Magic Monday | Vol. 19 - September 17, 2017
- 16 Things I Accomplished Last August - September 12, 2017