10 Random Fitness Facts About Me
I know I’m a blabbermouth on social media and on my blog, but I feel like I’m limiting the things I share. Not that I have to share every single thing that’s happening in my life, but I feel like I have this duty to allow my readers to know me better. A couple of days ago, @thefitpinay tagged me on an Instagram photo so I’m thanking her in the form of this “10 random facts about me” list.
- I used to play tennis, badminton, and swimming when I was younger. Mostly HS days.
- I love working on my back, shoulders, and biceps. I sit for long hours on a daily so I need a good back support. I’m pretty proud of my shoulders already – I just try to maintain the shape. My goal is to have muscular arms AF that I don’t need to flex for you to see the muscles.
- My woman crushes when it comes to being fit and healthy are @hilaryisaac, @rownita, and @thegirlwhobites. If ya’ll are not following them.. why? Haha.
- I have a serious crush, and I mean Serious. Crush. on Cameron Diaz’s guns.
- My ultimate goal is to be able to squat 100 lbs. on an average. Like it’s my normal. I do that and I’d be so happy.
- I don’t stare at guys’ abs because they’re hot, but because I appreciate the hard work and patience they put in to have them.
- I love working on my bench presses. But I also hate getting firmer boobs. Ya can’t get the best of both worlds, I guess.
- I go to the gym 50% for muscles, 50% for sanity.
- I hate. HATE. doing cardio.
- But I’d do it if it involves ropes or kettlebells. ??
I tagged some lovely ladies on Instagram, too, to pass on the love. ❤️ If you want to read my full caption, click here.
Do you have some random facts you’d like to share? If you already have a list, comment your link below! I’d love to read your entry!
(Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be fitness related! I’d appreciate any kind of facts you share!)
Latest posts by Bae Milanes (see all)
- Filipinos’ Love Affair With Buffets Feat. 7 Flavors - January 15, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to a Mindful Running Workout - January 15, 2018
- Self-Love: Body - January 12, 2018