I know I’m a blabbermouth on social media and on my blog, but I feel like I’m limiting the things I share. Not that I have to share every single thing that’s happening in my life, but I feel like I have this duty to allow my readers to know me better. A couple of days ago, @thefitpinay tagged me on an Instagram photo so I’m thanking her in the form of this “10 random facts about me” list.
- I used to play tennis, badminton, and swimming when I was younger. Mostly HS days.
- I love working on my back, shoulders, and biceps. I sit for long hours on a daily so I need a good back support. I’m pretty proud of my shoulders already – I just try to maintain the shape. My goal is to have muscular arms AF that I don’t need to flex for you to see the muscles.
- My woman crushes when it comes to being fit and healthy are @hilaryisaac, @rownita, and @thegirlwhobites. If ya’ll are not following them.. why? Haha.
- I have a serious crush, and I mean Serious. Crush. on Cameron Diaz’s guns.
- My ultimate goal is to be able to squat 100 lbs. on an average. Like it’s my normal. I do that and I’d be so happy.
- I don’t stare at guys’ abs because they’re hot, but because I appreciate the hard work and patience they put in to have them.
- I love working on my bench presses. But I also hate getting firmer boobs. Ya can’t get the best of both worlds, I guess.
- I go to the gym 50% for muscles, 50% for sanity.
- I hate. HATE. doing cardio.
- But I’d do it if it involves ropes or kettlebells. ??
I tagged some lovely ladies on Instagram, too, to pass on the love. ❤️ If you want to read my full caption, click here.
Do you have some random facts you’d like to share? If you already have a list, comment your link below! I’d love to read your entry!
(Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be fitness related! I’d appreciate any kind of facts you share!)